This guide only matches with version 3.0.0 or newer. If you are using version 2.2.1 or older, please refer to the old guide.
- 1.From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
- 2.Find the theme that you want to edit and click Customize.
- 3.From the top-bar drop-down menu, select Collections > Default collection.
To open section settings, click the section name on the left sidebar.
- Limit: adjust the number of products per page. If you turn on the infinity loading feature, the Limit is the number of products per one loading time.
By default, the pagination with the numbers will be shown.
If you turn on the infinity loading products feature, the pagination with numbers will be replaced by the load more button or infinity scrolling.
The "Click load more button" checkbox is ticked
The "Scroll to load more button" checkbox is ticked
- Enable toolbar: show/hide the toolbar.
- Enable sorting: show/hide the sort select box.
- Enable the filter sidebar: turn on/off the filter sidebar.
- Item format: specify to display the color swatches in square or circle.
- Expand/Collapse state: set the default state of the filter item.
- Enable: turn on/off categories filter item.
- Filter label: add the item label.
- Get data from:
- Shopify Navigation(link list): use a link list to display as categories.
- The collection tree from the Boostheme Toolkit app: choose this option if you want to display the collection tree. You can edit the collection tree by dragging & dropping easily. Please refer to this guide for more details.
The Collection pages section uses Shopify blocks to show the collection's featured image, description, product list, and filter sidebar. You can refer to this guide for managing blocks in a section. In this section, we have 3 block types:
This block type shows the products grid and filter sidebar.
To edit the content of the filter sidebar, You can go to Online Store > Navigation. Please refer to https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/themes/os/customize/filters for more details.
This block type shows the collection's description.
This block type shows the collection's featured image.