Create a FAQ page - Available from version 1.3.2
- 1.From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Pages.
- 2.Click the Add page button to create a new page.
- 3.Enter the title of the page( such as "FAQ"), and choose the template is "page.faq".
- 4.Then click the Save button to save the page.
If the "page.faq" template does not appear in the Template select box. That means our theme is currently a draft theme, and your current live theme does not contain this template. Don't worry, just add this template file with empty content in your current live theme and that does not affect your current live theme. Go to Online store, click Actions > Edit code of the current live theme. Click Add a new template. A popup should appear. Choose "page" in the select box, and enter faq into the text box, then click the Create template button. A new template will be created, just remove all content of this template and then click the Save button.
- 1.From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
- 2.Find the theme that you want to edit and click Customize.
- 3.From the top-bar drop-down menu, select FAQ ( this is the title page which you created in part #1 ).
- 4.Click the FAQ section on the left.
- Full width: turn on/off displaying the section in the wider layout(still keep the gutter on the left and right).
- Hide on mobile: not show the section on the mobile screen.
Scroll up to the top, you will see an Add item button, click this button to add a new item. Or you can click one of the available items to edit/remove it and drag/drop items to rearrange them.
- Title: enter the item's title.
- Content: enter the item's content.