Let's your visitors know they aren't the only ones shopping into your Shopify store. You set up the frequency you want it to show up and choose a collection you want to display the products belong it.
- 1.From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
- 2.Find the theme that you want to edit and click Customize.
- 3.In the left-hand toolbar, click Theme settings.
- 4.Click the Sales notification.
- Active: turn on/off this feature.
- Pick a product collection: choose a collection to show the products.
- Limit: the number of products will be shown.
- Minute from number and Minute to number: in sales notification, you will see a text like this "19 minutes ago". Number 19 is generated in a range [Minute from number, Minute to number].
- The time to display(seconds): the time sales notifications block is displaying a product before it is hidden to show another product.
- The waiting time to display(seconds): the time sales notifications block is being hidden before it's been visible to display the next product.
- Hide on mobile: hide sales notifications on mobile.