Main product - Tabs
On the left sidebar of the Theme editor, click the Main product - Tabs section.
If this section does not exist on the available list, you can also add it by clicking the Add section button, then choose Main product - Tabs.
Click the section name from the available section list on the left sidebar to open the section settings.
- Enable: turn on/off the background.
- Pick a color: choose a color to set the background color. If the background is empty, the background color will be displayed.
- Background image: pick or upload your image to display it as the background image.
- Background size: set the size of the background image.
- Background style: set the style of the background image.
- Enable top gutter: turn on/off the space distance on the top of the section.
- Enable bottom gutter: turn on/off the space distance on the bottom of the section.
Each tab is stored in section blocks that help you arrange tabs easily by dragging and dropping blocks.
To add/edit/remove blocks, click the arrow before the section name.
You will see a list of blocks. Each block is a tab. You can click an available block to edit it or click the Add block button to add a new block. Below are details of block types:
Display product description. You can add the heading of the tab.
Display the reviews form based on the review app that has been configured in Theme settings > Product settings > Reviews app. You can add your heading tab.
You can show the custom text or the content from a specified page in this tab.